Friday 15 March 2013

HIGH WAISTED SHORTS!

It’s getting cooler around here but I’m still wearing shorts until the actual winter time comes around! Shorts are my current obsession. Here are a few pictures of my outfit from today.

I was looking for something a little slick, so wore my high waisted shorts with some wedges and a crop top. I let my hair down for this one too.





                                                                                                                           







8 comments:

  1. wow! you look so lovely. love pics!
    maybe we could follow each other? let me know.
    From province

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog lovely! I really appreciate it. xx

    Hope to see you soon again on Rienberry!
    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com

    P.S. I love your top and you're very pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nacklace is cute :)

    do you want to follow each other in bloglovin and gfc?
    let me know ^^ visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutley loving those shorts. You have such great style, I have just had a mini stalk haha! You have a new follower in me!

    harrietdaisy.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Love your shorts! <3
    xxx

    http://infinityuniverse-ema.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete